You may have heard about this chiropractic association in the UK or not. The Chiropractic Patients Association is a registered charity (Registered Charity Number: 328135) with an aim to help chiropractic in the UK.
The Chiropractic Patients Association raises funds to support chiropractic research in order to advance knowledge, such that patients benefit both in treatment, rehabilitation and after care. The Chiropractic Patients Association wants to advance knowledge and increase awareness of chiropractic within the general public. You can see this by what the Chiropractic Patients Association provide below.
Table of Contents
What the Does the Association Do?
Activities the Chiropractic Patients Association provide are:
- Provides an information help line on chiropractic.
- Provides a service where you can search for a chiropractor in the UK.
- Supports chiropractic research and education.
Any help you can give the Chiropractic Patients Association to achieve this goal will help benefit all chiropractic patients. To give help to the Chiropractic Patients Association you can contact them via different means:
Physical Address and Contact Details
8 Centre One
Old Sarum Park
Patrons of the Charity
- Dame Janet Baker, CH DBE
- Mr Michael Bonallack, OBE
- Mr Brian Brinkley, MBE
- Sir Michael Edwardes
- Sir Richard Hamilton, Bt
- Lord Hutchinson of Lullington, QC
- Dame Cleo Laine, DBE
- Sir Humphrey Lyttleton
- The Lord Plumb of Coleshill, DL FRAgS
- Sir David Wilkie, MBE
2009 CPA Committee
- President – Baroness Fookes, DBE
- Vice President – Mrs Penny Copland-Griffiths*
- Chairman – Mrs Maureen Atkinson*
- Vice Chairman – Mr Hew Helps*
- Treasurer – Mr Hew Helps*
- Secretary – Miss Nastasya Blissett*
* = Trustees
- Professor Tony Atkinson*
- Mr John MacDonald*
- Mrs Alison Rooke
- Mr Chris Tre-vett
- Mr Prab Chandhok – British Chiropractic Association Chiropractic Advisor
- Mrs Louise Hampton – British Chiropractic Association Chiropractic Advisor
- Mr Graeme Cooper – McTimoney Chiropractic Association Chiropractic Advisor
- Ms Fran Hardiman – McTimoney Chiropractic Association Chiropractic Advisor
- Mr Andrew Feltoe – Scottish Chiropractic Association Chiropractic Advisor
- Mr Richard Southam – United Chiropractic Association Chiropractic Advisor
The Bottom Line
So Chiropractic Patients Association is a registered charity that aims to raise funds for the chiropractic profession to improve research and education on chiropractic. You can read more and search the Chiropractic Patients Association website by clicking here.